Near-unlimited access to a collection of South Florida's most sought after activities and attractions on 2 days during up to 2 weeks of your vacation time!
Get local with marine life at the Miami Seaquarium, hop on a coach tour to Key West, and dozens more Miami attractions. There are also a few inclusions for Fort Lauderdale and even Orlando.
- 2-Day pass features complimentary admission to more than 25 tours & attractions, day cruises, and museums
- Save up to 55% from regular costs of admission
- Save time with VIP entry at select locations offering skip-the-line entry
- Save with exclusive dining and shopping discounts
- Color guidebook
Access as many available attractions as you like, once per day on your card. With general admission included, you'll have a digital card to hand over to any gate agent or attractions entry service, they just swipe it, you go!
Miami attractions include
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Airboat Eco-Tour at Sawgrass
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Big Bus Hop-on-Hop-off (24hr pass)
- Big Bus Miami Night Tour
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood Insta Tour
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Gator Park Airboat Tours
- Gray Line Miami: Everglades Airboat Adventure Tour
- Gray Line Miami: Key West Day Trip (From Miami)
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Jet Boat Miami
- Lion Country Safari
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Watersports 1-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Zoo Miami
Orlando attractions include
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Fun Spot America Theme Park
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- WonderWorks All-Access Pass
Fort Lauderdale attractions include
- Fort Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkel Trip
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
Florida Keys attractions include
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Daytona attractions include
- Daytona International Speedway
Children and families are welcome, including complimentary entry for infants under the age of 3 (0-2).
Please be advised that activities and attractions may close during holidays or on occasion for private events. We recommend a quick phone call in advance to reserve your spot.
Duration of pass is measured in calendar days and not 24-hour periods.
Go Miami Card 2-Day Attractions Pass
Activate your pass on the day of first use, you will have another 13 more days (2 weeks total) to use the remaining 1 day of your pass.
Activation typically occurs on the first use, when showing up to an attraction and using your pass for entry. Please note that some popular activities and attractions might need an advanced reservation.
Please note that days are calendar days and not 24-hour periods.